Read questions bellow and if you can not find your answer,
please send us your question, we will answer you as soon as possible.
Do you provide trailers for the tiny homes / Caravans?

Yes we provide the highest quality Australian built Trailers for all our homes that are ready to be registered for the new owner.

Do you deliver the tiny homes / caravan ?

Yes we can arrange all deliveries Australia wide if needed for smooth transition for our customers.

Do you install the expandable homes?

We can give you the details of our installing contractors. Or alternatively most people who are handy with battery drill and hand tools are able to set up these homes. We are always available to help with installation via phone as well.

Do you need council permits for these homes?

By purchasing one of our purpose built trailers the Granny Flat can be classed as caravan. As long as you comply with the State Legislation you can occupy the caravan without the need for prior council approval. It is the purchasers responsibility to do their own research with their local council.

It is the customers full responsibility to do all research, enquiries and assessment before any purchase of the expandable granny flats. As we hold no responsibilities for any arising council issues.

Do you have a display centre of these homes?

Yes we have our display centre Come and visit our friendly team today

Do you offer finance for these caravans?

Yes We have finance partners that are usually able to attain finance for our customers.

How much are your Tiny Homes?

We have Expandable Container Homes starting at just $28,990 Gst inc

Ask Us